Best Destination Wedding Venues In Apulia
Apulia is one of the most beautiful Italian regions. Located in Southern Italy, this warm and welcoming land is perfect for your destination wedding in Italy. If you are a sea lover and dream about a seaside wedding, Apulia has amazing coastline spotted with steep cliffs and white and beaches where the crystalline waters of the Adriatic Sea mix with those of the Ionian Sea.
Apulia is also rich of beautiful landscapes, history, tradition and tastes and offers so many solutions for your destination wedding in Italy: if you prefer a charm and beauty of its inland villages rich of history and spiritual traditions or expansive olive groves, you will definitely fall in love with beautiful Masserias and Trulli as a perfect setting for your destination wedding. Masserias used to be aristocrat houses and today these fortified properties range from five-star hotels with luxury spas, gourmet restaurants and modern facilities to big elegant homes with spectacular grounds and swimming pools. These wonderful houses are often olive-oil and wine producers where guest can taste and buy products. Trulli are ancient white stone round houses and are truly amazing.
Here is Sanda Pandza’s top 10 selection of the most beautiful venues in Apulia for your destination wedding in Italy:
1. BORGO EGNAZIA – Borgo is located in Savelletri di Fasano (Brindisi), this luxury 5 – star resort is the perfect place to get married in Apulia. The resort has the form of a small and traditional Apulian village featuring modern comfort and design, private pools, extensive gardens with olive groves and flowers, panoramic terraces and surrounded by the blue sea. Borgo Egnazia offers a vast amount of space to host your destination wedding. The large banquet hall, the area near the swimming pools and the village square are perfect for groups of 50 to 300 people.
2. MASSERIA MONTENAPOLEONE – One of them most beautiful Masserias in Apulia, surrounded by the olive trees and cultivated land. The Masseria is a set of rural buildings, once used as housing and support for the owners of farms typical of Southern Italy. Only 15 minutes drive to the beautiful white city of Ostuni.
3. CASTELLO MONACI – Six centuries of history, the Castle of Monaci is a dreamlike venue for your destination wedding in Apulia.You will fall in love with a long avenue of eucalyptus trees, the ancient halberds, noble coat of arms, luxuriant and lush gardens, vaults, inlays in the trunks of age-old olive trees and interior wooden furnishings. The seven majestic halls of Castle are ideal for the indoor wedding receptions while during the summer season the wedding can take place in the enchanting park with its lush vegetation and colorful flowers or using the spaces around the pool, with reflections of light on the water.
4. MASSERIA TORRE MAIZZA – A 16th-century farmhouse transformed into a heavenly retreat on Italy’s Adriatic coast, Masseria Torre Maizza is set amidst ancient olive groves and a sprawling, verdant garden. Marrying rustic Italian charm with modern laid-back luxury, Masseria Torre Maizza is a heavenly retreat in which to host your southern Italian wedding. You will defenetely fall in love with its verdant gardens and the view of the sparkling Adriatic beyond. Whether you’re planning an intimate or lavish affair, Masseria Torre Maizza is the perfect venue for your destination wedding in Apulia.
5. MASSERIA TORRE COCCARO – Built in 16-th century as defense tower against Saracen incursions, this beautiful 5-star resort is a true magic. Surrounded by an immense cultivation of olive, almond and carob trees, Masseria Torre Coccaro is ideal for elegant and refined wedding. The Masseria can be reserved exclusively for the bridal couple: it has 40 rooms, a swimming pool and the Egnathia restaurant, located in the old stables under a star-vaulted ceiling.
6. MASSERIA SAN MICHELE – This intimate Masseria is located in the magical setting of the Valle d’Itra, between the baroque atmosphere of Martina Franca and the picturesque village of Locorotondo. Historic farmhouse dating back to 1736, it is the perfect place to celebrate your wedding day immersed in a country-chic atmosphere. This Masseria can host from 50 to 15o guests and has many options for the perfect setting of your wedding: you can choose from the beautiful garden and swimming pool area to the stunning court.
7. MASSERIA POTENTI – Masseria Potenti is a special retreat in Manduria, a place where the nature and art fell in love. White architecture, mixed with blue tons and yellow colors of flowers fieldscreate a peaceful and harmonic state of mind. Masseria is also known for its known for its ceramic art and cactus trees that rival any desert. If you are looking for a special, Masseria Potenti is the right venue for you destination wedding in Apulia.
8. MASSERIA MONTALBANO – from a Renaissance fortress to an exclusive location for exclusive events with Italian charm. Located in the marina of Ostuni, in the green expanses of centuries-old olive trees and a few steps from the sea, Masseria Montalbano is simply perfect venue to host your destination wedding in Apulia.
9. TENUTA MONACELLI – At Tenuta Monacelli, in the heart of Salento, a few kilometers from Lecce and the pristine sea, history, nature, architectural spaces, earth and sky interact with each other in harmonious synergy, to make every event an unforgettable experience. Getting married in Tenuta Monacelle means combine the beauty of an enchanting place, the refined flavors of Mediterranean cuisine.
10. MASSERIA CERVAROLO – Masseria Cervarolo is a farm with trulli (typical Apulian rural houses) built in the XVI century. It stands on a 250 meter hillock that dominates a large and fertile plain, just 6 km away from the town of Ostuni. A small church, dedicated to Our Lady Of Sorrow Virgin Mary (1798) is annexed to the Masseria. It is characterized by a wonderful polychromatic baroque altar and several frescos. The church was a very important place of adoration as many pilgrims made as a destination of serenity and interior peace.
If you are looking for the perfect venue for your destination wedding in Apulia and you need the local wedding planner to help you with the planning of your wedding, Sanda Pandza Events is ready to help you.